Welcome to the INTA! This is the area of our website where you can learn about our history, beliefs, organizational structure, etc.
There's also information on the New Thought Movement. A religious movement that has been in existence for over 100 years.
Please look around and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Declaration of Principles:
- We affirm God as Mind, Infinite Being, Spirit, and Ultimate Reality.
- We affirm that God, the Good, is supreme, universal, and everlasting.
- We affirm the unity of God and humanity, in that the divine nature dwells within and expresses through each of us, by means of our acceptance of it, as health, supply, wisdom, love, life, truth, power, beauty, and peace.
- We affirm the power of prayer and the capacity of each person to have mystical experience with God, and to enjoy the grace of God.
- We affirm the freedom of all persons as to beliefs, and we honor the diversity of humanity by being open and affirming of all persons, affirming the dignity of human beings as founded on the presence of God within them, and, therefore, the principle of democracy.
- We affirm that we are all spiritual beings, dwelling in a spiritual universe that is governed by spiritual law, and that in alignment with spiritual law, we can heal, prosper, and harmonize.
- We affirm that our mental states are carried forward into manifestation and become our experience in daily living.
- We affirm the manifestation of the kingdom of heaven here and now.
- We affirm expression of the highest spiritual principle in loving one another unconditionally, promoting the highest good for all, teaching and healing one another, ministering to one another, and living together in peace, in accordance with the teachings of Jesus and other enlightened teachers.
- We affirm our evolving awareness of the nature of reality and our willingness to refine our beliefs accordingly.
INTA & You
Through its service, the Alliance has proven its spiritual integrity. It can universalize your vision, increase your wealth of fellowship with kindred minds and make you aware that you are a part of a great spiritual movement.
You can lend strength and support through financial gifts, your prayers and treatments, talents and time, and through your promotion and participation in INTA's purposes. You can take steps to insure the continuance of this Alliance, not only now, but through bequests of money, personal property, real estate, or through trust arrangements. INTA is incorporated under the laws of the District of Columbia as a religious, not for profit organization.